10. Two plus one equals lots more fun.
9. The same reason I always opt for the combo pack.
8. I’m good at multi-taking and so are my characters.
7. Because king sized beds were clearly meant for three people.
6. Men are like chips, it’s hard to have just one.
5. You can never have enough eager mouths ...
4. or other body parts.
3. I’ve always admired good teamwork.
2. If one guy is acting like a dick, you always have another one.
1. I’m mostly positive it’s something I’ll never actually do in real life ... mostly ...
fairly positive ... I think. ;-)
On a serious note, I adore writing and reading ménage because a trio of caring and
committed people is a beautiful, if not lofty concept that makes me believe in the potential
for unselfish love. I enjoy crafting characters that struggle with the challenges inherent with
polyamorous relationships and the journey that’s necessary for each character to find their bit of
paradise within the threesome. In ménage, sex is indulgent by nature. And who could deny that
doubling up on pleasure is a real turn on? My heroines swim in the thick decadence that two
tongues, four hands and dueling cocks can only serve up. When I write ménage the affects are
the same as when I’m reading one. I’m transported into a world where taboos be damned, I can
have my cake and eat it too.
Nothing brings me more joy than to hear my fans say that they appreciated my story for
its realism as well as its heat. It’s the complex dynamic a third brings to a relationship that has
me hooked. I’ll still write m/f and even the occasional f/f or m/m, but trios, quads and more will
always be my first love.
Get a taste of my style with my story Thrills and Chills one of five featured shorts in
Halloween Heat V, Etopia Press. Every one of them is perfect to keep you dreaming in threes.
Special thanks to my co-author Eden Summers for letting me pop in with my ramblings. And a
big shout to my other co-authors, Vristen Pierce, Jennifer James and Ana Maria Pasion.
“Thrills and Chills” by Alyssa Turner
“Deployment Gifts” by Jennifer James
“Phantom Pleasure” by Eden Summers
“Taking Candy” by Vristen Pierce
“Trick or Treat” by Ana Maria Pasión
Barnes and Noble
All Romance Ebooks
To celebrate the release of Halloween Heat V Menage we are giving one lucky follower the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form below.